lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

The full song/La cancion completa

"Got a secret.Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.Better lock it in your pocket,taking this one to the grave.If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.Cause' two can keep a secret if one of them is dead...Why do you smile,like you have told me a secret? Now you're telling lies,cause you're the one to keep it,but no one keeps a secret.No one keeps a secret.Why when we do our darkest deeds,do we tell? They burn in our brains,become a living hell.Cause everyone tells,everyone tells.Got a secret.Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.Better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave.If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead...Look into my eyes.Now you're getting sleepy.Are you hypnotized? By secrets that you're keeping? I know what you're keeping.I know what you're keeping.Got a secret.Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.Better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave.If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead...#Alison? Yes,Katherine.I have something I want to tell you,but you have to promise to never tell anyone.I promise.Do yo swear on your life? I swear on my life# You swore you'd never tell.You swore you'd never tell.You swore you'd never tell.Got a secret.Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.Better lock it in your pocket taking this one to the grave.If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead...(chorus x3) Yes,two can keep a secret,if one of US is....dead."


#Laari.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario